Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday Tales: Daily Food of a Consultant

It is hard to be motivated about what I had to eat this week after so much yumminess in Bulgaria (yes, more on that is still to come, promise) but I will try!

Monday was Team Dinner in Best (that's the town in the Netherlands). We had a few very good appetizers. The one I choose to show you is the carpaccio.

On Tuesday I had some salmon with salad and soup. Due to the reason that I work for a company which has to do with product testing, we got some sweets among other interesting products on Wednesday. We tasted the newest gummy bears, licorice, alcohol free beer and chocolate which was really entertaining and special! *mjum* I felt like I should get a lab coat, goggles, and a clipboard to professionally write down all my taste-testing thoughts.


On Thursday I enjoyed a shrimp salad and a handmade burger from the canteen staff. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the burger but that is okay, only having a picture of the salad makes me feel like I ate at least a little bit healthy ;).

After an enjoyable home office day on Friday I got this tasty meal from her: a couscous and vegetable stir fry - very good and healthy :).

Saturday was Schupfnudel and Linsen (Lentals) day for her but I was not hungry so I ate only some fruit salad...well, until we went out later that night and I could not say no to a tempting döner box. I was too busy eating to take any good pictures, so there is not one for here. Instead the photo is of her meal - cooked and tasted by me so it still counts.

We got back on our normal schedule on Sunday and started to try some new recipes again. Here is one of our meals which was Paella which will be added soon. Not as good as we had in Spain but it was interesting to make it on our own.

I wish you all a good week and stay tuned for soon some new food from Belgium as I continue to travel for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment